In this edition of Climate Change Weekly:
- A few presidential candidates unveil climate/climate-related plans.
- The UK declares a climate emergency while a committee pushes for net zero emissions.
- Indonesia wants to move its capital away from Jakarta, which is sinking.
- A look at how food affects climate change.
- The House votes to pass Climate Action Now Act, which aims to keep US in Paris Agreement.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Change Weekly: Candidate climate plans, UK emergency, the food supply chain, and more appeared first on Electrek.
Author: Phil Dzikiy