In the inaugural edition of Climate Change Weekly, we check out:
- Controversial comments from London’s mayor.
- England’s environment secretary vows action after a visit from climate activist Greta Thunberg.
- Talk of a climate-focused debate continues among Democratic presidential candidates.
- A look at how New York City may deal with rising seas.
- Melting permafrost is the giant lurking problem that may cost the world trillions and unleash who knows what else.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Change Weekly: Protecting NYC from rising seas, UK promises action, melting permafrost appeared first on Electrek.
Author: Phil Dzikiy