- Scientists discovered that the sea rose 52 feet 3 million years ago. It’s going to happen again.
- Florida Senator Rick Scott on hurricanes and climate change: “We don’t know what the cause is… ”
- … but this formerly skeptical meteorologist might be able to enlighten the senator.
- What happened at this week’s CNN climate-crisis town hall featuring 10 Democratic presidential candidates.
- Former secretary of defense James Mattis addresses climate-change skeptics.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Sea could rise 52 feet, Rick Scott doesn’t know what causes climate change, more appeared first on Electrek.
Author: Michelle Lewis