27 M BY
Silence is gold.
“It’s always the quiet ones you need to watch. Jaguar I-PACE. A Breed Apart.”
Well, maybe the I-PACE isn’t the quietest model in terms of cabin noise at higher speeds (Alex on Autos rates it at B-), but as an EV it is generally speaking on the quieter side.
Jag’s previous rather unusual ad for the I-Pace was about an electrical storm.
Jaguar I-PACE specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours